Make your fairy tale come true. Create indelible memories with your loved ones in one of the world’s most enchanting hotels and indulge yourself in the charm and elegance of Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi.
For each night booked through the Magnifique Family offer, Sofitel donates €2 to the Antoine de Saint Exupéry Foundation. These donations are paid by Sofitel and involve no additional cost to our guests.
Including 2 rooms per booking.
– This offer includes accommodation, a 50% discount on the cost of your childrens’ or grandchildrens’ room (based on the Flexible Rate), and the option of a late check-out (up to 4pm) subject to hotel availability. The second childrens’ room will be connected – either next door or nearby – depending on hotel availability.
– Children (under 12) staying in their parents’ room are offered a complimentary breakfast (hotel policy applies). Children in the 2nd room are under their parents’ responsibility, and must be aged between eight and 16. They can also enjoy a free breakfast when accompanied by their parents, provided the adults purchase breakfast for themselves.
– This offer does not apply to groups, and may not be combined with other offers.
– This offer (2 rooms) may be canceled up until 24 hours before the date of arrival. If the reservation is not canceled, or if it is canceled less than 24 hours before the date of arrival, the guest will be charged for the first night.
– If just the second room is cancelled, the guest will be unable to take advantage of the “Magnifique Family” offer, and the parents’ room will be billed at the Flexible Rate.
Every day, between 3 and 5.30 pm, an irresistible chocolate library opens in the Club Bar. Praline, ganache, éclairs, mille-feuille pastries,...Read more
Don’t miss out the unique recipes at Le Beaulieu's well-known Sunday brunch. The friendly atmosphere of this contemporary haute brasserie where...Read more
Hotel Metropole Hanoi's globally reputed cuisine was the starting point for offering cooking class to the public. With complete immersion in...Read more